Saturday 7 January 2012

Soap & Glory Pulp Friction Exfoliator

Am I the only person that isn't mad on the Soap and Glory scent? I love the products and packaging, but I really don't like the original scent.

I find all Soap and Glory products do exactly what it says on the tube/bottle/tub ;) Even though I'm not mad on the scent I love how the products work and make my skin feel.

What drawn me to Pulp Friction was the fact that it didn't have the S&G strong scent. Its quite fruity. The fragrance is 'notes of frozen yuzu, orange oil, green fig and jungle pomelo'. Now I'm not 100% sure what a couple of those things are, but they smell pretty nice!



It costs £8 for 250ml.



The grains are quite fine and there is plenty of them, it also foams when using. It's nice to use and the bathroom smells glorious after.

I'm not really sure that I'll buy this again. My favourite Soap and Glory exfoliator is 'The Breakfast Scrub' (Amazing!), but I will carry on using it until its empty.

Do you have a favourite Soap and Glory Product? Is anybody like me and not really keen on the over powering scent?

Thanks for reading xx


4 comments:

  1. I love Soap and Glory! I actually really love the original scent, it smells like Miss Dior Cherie. My favourite soap&glory scrub is Flake Away, really gives a proper lovely scrub!! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly think I am the only person that's not so keen!

    I have used Flake away and have a small pot of it from a gift set for Christmas, another good one. Breakfast scrub is definitely my favourite of them all x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm yet to use this one, I love all their other scrubs though x

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah i also wasn't so drawn to these one as well although i loove the "Scrub you're nose in it" one!
    ***

    ReplyDelete