Wednesday 25 April 2012

Payday Treats April 2012

This month, I am trying to reign in the spending a bit (She says). I have a couple of nights out this month, so I am saving my spare money for these.

Saying that, of course the beauty isle sucked me in on payday and I couldn't resist buying a few bits.



They are nspa Melting Cleansing Gel, Hot Cloth Polish and Illuminating Beauty Serum


I haven't seen these products before, and I haven't seen them on any blogs I follow so I am really looking forward to use them. Each product has a number, as to what order to use them in. And I think the packaging is really nice. I will do a review on each product soon, as soon as I can give them a good try.

I paid £5 for each product in asda.

Not bad for reigning it in eh?

Thanks for reading xx



2 comments:

  1. I really want to try these! I use the Liz Earle polish cleanser but it's £13 on it own so you will have to post how you get on with it!

    If you want I'd love for you to check out my blog!
    www.tanicetalksaboutthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just bought the Liz Earle from buyapower. But I am giving these a good try first.

      Will have a look at your blog thank you x

      Delete