Friday 25 May 2012

NOTD Maybelline Hot Salsa

This has been on my lust list for some time. I can't tell you how many times I've picked this up, then put it back down. I am terrible for shoppers remorse!

Yesterday was the day it was mine. As it was reduced in Asda to £3, that was it decision made! That, and the fact that I have no Maybelline in my collection. I am still justifying myself aren't I? Do I need more nail varnish? Probably not ;)

The long handle and brush of this nail varnish made it so easy to apply. It chipped after a day. But not many last long on my nails, so never take what I say as how long it'd last on your nails. I must be so tough on nail varnish.

The colour is, to me, a red with a hint of coral in it. It's a lovely colour. Perfect to be sporting for this gorgeous sunshine we've been having.

Have a great weekend in the sunshine. Think of me, I'll be in work.... Booooo!

xx

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty colour! Im loving any corally colour right now =)

    xx Sherviii
    www.makeuploveandotherdrugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Corals are a must for summer!xx

      Delete
  2. I love wearing this colour in summer, looks fab on toes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'd prefer it on toes, to be honest x

      Delete
  3. wow! this colour looks gorgeous? How's the staying power?

    by the way, I just did a really fun get to know me TAG, and I TAG you to do it too! :)
    Check out the link below to find the rules and my questions for you!

    http://beautybydm.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/get-to-know-me-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great will look at it in the morning x

    ReplyDelete