Thursday 17 May 2012

nSpa Melting Cleansing Gel

This is one step of the nSpa Beauty Rituals Routine. The range is a four step routine for you to follow to help transform your skin.

This is the Melting Cleansing Gel. Step 1 of routine.


What they say:

'To recreate the bliss of a true spa facial, begin you four step Beauty Ritual with this gentle yet effective cleanser. Packed with moisturising Ginseng and Vitamin E, as well as enhancing Grapeseed Oil and essential oil of Neroli, it glides effortlessly without dragging the skin, then emulsifies to remove make-up and impurities'


This is such a great product. It removes every scrap of make up from your face in one use. Other than your eye make up, be careful not to get it in your eyes, it stings. A lot. I have tried many cleansers, but this is a big hit with me.


As the directions say, I apply this to my dry face and massage it in using small circular movements. It slowly turns from a gel to a kind of oil of your skin. The smell is so lovely and clean, almost like baby shampoo. Then, you wet your fingers and massage again whilst the gel turns into a milk.


I have taken a few photos on the back of my hand, which I hope shows you how the product changes as you massage and add water.



This is about how much product I use on my face, I dot it all over my dry skin and start to massage it in


After massaging it feels like a oil on your skin


With wet fingers, massage again and the gel turns into a milk. After rinse with warm water.


As the gel melts, it removes all make up along with it while cleansing and clarifying your skin. I have never used a cleanser like this and I absolutely love it! It works so well, and does not dry out my skin whatsoever.

I picked this up from Asda for £5, which is a great price, for a great, great product.

I will be back tomorrow with my review of the Hot Cloth Polish, Step 2 of the Beauty Rituals Range.

Have you tried any products from this range?


Thank you so much for reading xxx



3 comments:

  1. I picked up their hot cloth polish the other day and now I want to try this! It smells sooooo good xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is most definitely worth a try. I really like it xx

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete